York Region’s largest Family Law Firm currently has two exciting Articling opportunities available. Feldstein Family Law Group Professional Corporation is a growing and fast paced ten Lawyer firm in Markham, and is seeking two enthusiastic Articling Students with an interest in Family Law. The firm is accepting applications up to and including May 8, 2017 in accordance with the Rules of Articling Recruitment for the Law Society of Upper Canada, for students wishing
to article 2018-2019. If the position is not filled, the deadline may be extended.
You will work in the following areas of Law:
• draft pleadings, notice of motion, affidavits
• draft correspondence to client and to opposing counsel
• draft separation agreements
• attend at court for motions, case conference and possibly trials with a Lawyer
• communication with clients
• participation in continuing legal education programs
• legal research
• any other work that may be required
Please note that there may be full time employment available upon completion of the articling term.
Please e-mail your résumé, transcripts, references and cover letter to Melanie Rain at firstname.lastname@example.org