Who is eligible:
Current 1L and 2L students. Note: registration in the Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 at Robson Hall is required.
Examples of Previously Funded Opportunities:
- Internships at the United Nations
- BC Civil Liberties Association
- Public Interest Law Centre (PILC)
- Internships through LEVEL (formally Canadian Lawyers Abroad)
To be considered for funding, applicants are asked to submit:
- A statement of intent that describes your interest in and relevance of the opportunity; include details regarding what the project is (i.e. what will you be doing, supervised by, etc.)
- Information about the organization
- A letter of offer from host organization, if applicable.
Please note, opportunities for academic credit (for example: Mishpatim Program at Hebrew University) are not eligible. Funding is in the form of a tuition bursary credit. Preference is given to first time applicants.
Deadline: Monday February 26, 2018
Applications may be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or dropped off (306B Robson Hall)