The Career Development Office offers workshops between September and April each year with our main focus being your success in obtaining your career goals!
We put on workshops that are important to job success. Our advice is that you should attend ALL Workshops.
Career Development Office Year at a Glance Document
Career Fair Fairmount Winnipeg March 21, 2018, 6-8pm
Mock Interview Night March 7th, 2018 time TBD
1L Info Recruitment Info Session – Monday January 29, 2018 12:00pm MOOT B
1L Calgary Recruit info Session – Monday January 22, 2018 12:00 pm Rm# 311
- Live Webcast on the Lawyer Licensing Process/ Webémission en direct sur le Processus d’accès à la profession d’avocatThe Law Society of Upper Canada will be holding a live webcast open to all law students, candidates and law schools on Friday, November 10th, 2017 from 10:00am to 11:30am (Central Time). The session, which will be of particular interest to third-year law students, will cover key components of the Licensing Process and will include a question and answer period. The session will be available on demand for those who are not able to participate in the live broadcast.Viewers are asked to pre-register for this webcast. Once registered, you may access the webcast promptly at 10am CST on November 10, 2017.You can also view it in rm # 207 from 10:00 – 11:30 Central time.Register now: http://lsuc.on.ca/lawyerlicensing
Lunch Time Presentation by the Corporate Counsel Section of the Bar Association Moot Court Room 12pm – 1pm @ Robson Hall Moot Court Room
Oct 24 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. ( wait list only )
MOCK INTERVIEW NIGHT
- Practitioners from the local bar will simulate job interviews
- Come out and hone your job interview skills so that you are ready to meet firms from Calgary and Saskatchewan in October, and other opportunities in the near future
- This is a great way to allay interview jitters !
- All are welcome, please consider attending especially if you will be participating in On-Campus Interviews
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- THE BIG DAY to interview with representatives from Calgary and Saskatchewan law firms as they begin their recruitment process