Robson Hall endeavours to support 100% of its LL.M. candidates with fellowships. There is no separate application process for fellowships or funding. All applicants to the LL.M. program are automatically considered for fellowships upon receipt of completed applications, including supporting materials.
The following fellowships are offered:
- Asper Fellowship in International Business and Trade Law
- Desautels Graduate Research Fellowship in Private Enterprise and the Law
- Dickson Graduate Fellowship (Aboriginal, constitutional, or human rights)
- Freedman Graduate Fellowship
- Kristjansson Graduate Fellowship
- Sgayias Graduate Fellowship
There are no Teaching Assistantships available within the Faculty of Law since the Faculty does not use teaching assistants in its undergraduate program.
The University of Manitoba offers the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship (UMGF) for which there is no separate application process either. All applicants to the LL.M. program are automatically considered for the UMGF. For information regarding other university-wide financial support visit: