Faculty of Law, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Canada, R3T 2N2
Professor, University of Manitoba.
LL.B. (Queen’s) 1978, LL.M. (Yale) 1978, J.S.D. (Yale) 1986. Professor, University of Manitoba since 1987; Associate Professor, University of Manitoba, 1984-87; Assistant Professor, University of Manitoba, 1981-84. Chair, Constitutional Law Section, Canadian Bar Assoc. 1987-89. Ontario Bar (1981), Manitoba Bar (1984). Chair, Legal Research Institute, University of Manitoba, 1987 -present.
- Still Thinking. A Guide to the 1992 Constitutional Referendum (Voyageur Press, 1992)
- Opting In? The New Federal Proposals on the Constitution (Voyageur Press, 1992)
- First Principles, Second Thoughts, Inst. for Research on Public Policy, 1986
- Fathoming Meech Lake, Legal Research Inst. of the Univ. of Manitoba, 1987
- various periodical articles
Rh Institute Award for Outstanding Scholarship in the Humanities, 1989.