Juris Doctor – J.D. » Bilingual Course Offerings


The University of Manitoba’s Faculty of Law at Robson Hall has for the past decade offered students the opportunity to pursue part of their legal education in French. Thanks to support from Justice Canada, the Faculty of Law has expanded its bilingual course offerings with the goal of offering law students a Concentration in Access to Justice in French in 2022. Please read the full news story, Robson Hall to offer bilingual legal training, on the UM Today news network.

Course Offerings / L’offre de cours


For more information

If you have further questions, please send them to FrancaisJuridique@umanitoba.ca.

Dr. Lorna Turnbull and Dr. Gerald Heckman,
Co-directors, Bilingual Program Project

Pour en savoir plus :

Si vous souhaitez en savoir plus, nous vous prions de nous envoyer vos questions à l’adresse FrancaisJuridique@umanitoba.ca

Dr. Lorna Turnbull et Dr. Gerald Heckman,
Codirecteurs, Projet de programme bilingue